.

♂ Donut Pan (2 sizes) - Where To Buy?

Donut baking pan is uncommon in Singapore, I guess is because most locals still prefer the deep fried bread donuts, but it is pretty common in the West. Deep fry stuff is not my first option, thus I decided to give a shot and invest in these 2 sizes of donut baking pans, love them so much! I innovated and used them for making bagel, cookies and jelly too. One pan, many usage, worth every cents!
 
 
 
This mini donut baking pan is so cute, isn't it? It is one-bite size which makes a very good party snack and as door gift, I love it. Check out my healthy & delicious donut recipe! Just in case you are thinking of getting it at Phoon Huat, they do not carry any donut pan. 

Mini Donut Pan

 
☼ Where to get this Mini 12-Cavity Donut Pan? 
I got mine at:
SGD8.50

Available at Sunlik Trading Pte Ltd
Location: Bugis

What else do I get from here? Read more.

Also available at:
SGD8.00 Best Buy!
Available at Bake King
Location: Haig Rd

Online:
USD9.90
Available online at Amazon
 
Regular Size - Donut Pan
 
Where to get this Regular Size 6-Cavity Donut Pan?
It is not easy to find regular size donut baking pan in Singapore but I eventually got it at Johor Bahru and other info. Hope it is useful for you.

I got mine at:
RM12.50 (Equivalent to SGD5.00) Best Buy!
Ng Ming Huat Sdn Bhd
Address: 116 Jalan Harimau Tarum,
Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 830am-6pm, closed on Sun.
Contact: +6073349999

* Just a custom across, and here's a gem I found! When I saw the prices for baking pans and some baking ingredients there, I cannot help feeling like a fool to have bought my collection of pans in Singapore, LOL! Just to note, this is the last piece of donut pan in the shop, so far I have not seen any restock for this for the past one year.

From Singapore:
SGD23.90
Available at Kitchen Capers 
Location: Geylang Bahru, Singapore.
 
Online:
Available online at Amazon

http://veggietemptation.blogspot.sg/search/label/Where%20To%20Buy%20This%3F
Learning a new cuisine is actually not that challenging, it is the process of understanding & finding the ingredients in your area which is tedious and time-consuming. Thus, I am most willing to share with readers (Singapore, Malaysia and international) where I get the most value-for-money ingredients that are slightly uncommon. See more of the great, affordable & healthy stuff I am always get.

 

4 comments:

  1. Actually Phoon Huat carries Wilton Donut Pan, but only the 6-cavity ones at the moment. Not too certain about the 12-cavity pans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the info, you are right, I think I noticed the 6-cavity recently at Phoon Huat too. But they do not carry the mini size (12-cavity).

      Delete
  2. Hey! Just to check with you, are the design and size of the mini donut pan from Bake King and Sun Lik the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Size is the same, design quite standard :)

      Delete